Vintage Afternoon Picnic Party with HOLLY HOBBIE


I adored Holly Hobbie as a child. There is something comforting the moment you look at that vintage rag doll blue and yellow pattern.

I kept my original Holly doll in hopes that one day I`d have a daughter who would love her just as much as me. I introduced her to my daughter...who fell in love with her instantly just like I did all those years ago. Through the years we collected all her ragdoll friends...and for my daughters 10th birthday her aunt gave her the large Original Holly doll. I knew one day we would take the time to make Holly part of a party...so we incorporated her into a sweet vintage lazy day picnic.







We had so much fun pulling together all of the natural woodland elements that were available to us along with hunting down 1980 vintage holly partyware and fabrics. We picked wildflowers and peonies from our garden...just like Holly would gather in her vintage baskets. We incorporated vintage props from our own prop stash and Grandmas. Sweet treats included Devils food cake and cupcakes with buttercream icing, classic tea sandwiches, and iced lemon water. We read vintage books, played old time dominos and looked at cloud shapes all afternoon.




















We hope you enjoyed viewing our images....we have an entire collection of Holly Hobbie partyware...orders can be placed via  serendipitysoiree@gmail.com








0 comments